Terms and Conditions
Welcome to MINTED LABS INC SITE. (The site). The Site is provided as a service to our customers. Please review the following terms and conditions of use, which govern your use of the Site (the Terms). Access to and use of the Site is conditioned upon acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. By accessing the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with any part of these Terms, then you do not have permission to access the Site. By using the Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract or have the consent of a parent or guardian who is of legal age.
When you create an account on our Site, you represent and warrant that you are above the age of 18 and that the information you provide us is accurate, complete, and current at all times. ??We reserve the right to refuse service or terminate accounts in our sole discretion.
By creating an Account on our Site, you agree to subscribe to newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information we may send. However, you may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, including but not limited to restricting access to your computer or account. You may not share your account, username, or password with any other party or use the account, username, or password of any other party. You will be solely responsible for all activities undertaken and all obligations made by you or through your account. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you, without appropriate authorization. You may not use as a username any name that is offensive, vulgar, or obscene.
To the extent that the Site allows you to link your account to any social networking or other online accounts, you may only link your own accounts. By linking your other accounts, you expressly authorize us to access your account information from those third party accounts, on your behalf as your agent and permit us to access, use and, in some cases, store your account information.
By placing an order with us for any product or service made available through the Site, you represent and warrant that (i) you have the legal right to use the payment method provided, (ii) you are of legal age and capacity to form a binding contract, and (iii) all information you provide to us in connection with such order is true, accurate, and complete.
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, per account, per IP address, per billing information, per postal address, per credit card or per order. If we make a change to or cancel an order, we will attempt to notify you. We further reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
All features, specifications, products, prices, discounts, promotions, and offers described on our Site are subject to change at any time, without notice. We have made every effort to accurately display our products, but images on the Site may not exactly match the actual product. All prices displayed on the Site are in U.S. dollars unless otherwise noted. We will add applicable sales taxes and shipping fees as necessary. The risk of loss and title for products purchased pass to you upon our delivery of the products to the carrier.
Occasionally there may be information on our Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the Sites is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
RIGHT TO CHANGE THE SITE
We reserve the right to modify or suspend the Site, or any service, content, feature or product offered through the Site, or terminate your right to access or use any portion of the Site, with or without notice, at any time in our sole discretion. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or restriction of the Site or any portion thereof.
ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE
You agree to access or use the Site solely for legal purposes as allowed by these Terms. Amongst other things, you agree not to:
- hack into the Site, or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated or affiliated with the Site;
- damage, disable, overburden, transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature, or interfere with any other party???s use and enjoyment of the Site;
- violate any applicable laws, rules or regulations in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to trademark and copyright laws); or
- access or attempt to access any password-protected, secure or non-public areas of the Site without our express permission.
Non-Refundable Deposit (NRD)
All of the items we sell on a pre-order (PO) basis require a non-refundable deposit (NRD) to be able to reserve your order for an item while it is in the process of production.
- The NRD amount is displayed on the product page of the item you are purchasing. NRDs are usually 20% to 30% of the items price.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION ON DAMAGES
- THE SITE AND PRODUCTS ARE OFFERED ON AN AS IS AND AS AVAILABLE BASIS, DISCLAIMING ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING SPECIFICALLY THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE, PRODUCTS OR ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE(S) OR PRODUCTS, OR FOR ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE.
- Minted Labs Inc. its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that: a) the Site will function uninterrupted, secure, or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Service will meet your requirements.
- Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of certain warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If you reside in one of these states or jurisdictions, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
- In no event shall Minted Labs Inc., nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Site; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Site; (iii) any content obtained from the Site; and (iv) unauthorized access, use ,or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
- Unless otherwise noted, the Site, and all materials on the Site, including text, images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, and video clips, and the copyrights, trademarks, trade dress, or other intellectual property in such materials (MLI Content), are owned, controlled or licensed by Minted LabsInc. The MLI brand name and MLI logo are registered trademarks of Firestrom Holdings, LLC use. You may download or copy the MLI Content and other downloadable materials displayed on the Site for your personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded MLI Content is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or exploit in any way any of the MLI Content or the Site.
- Any third-party content, products, or services posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Site are the sole responsibility of the third-party originator. If you choose to access any third-party content, you do so at your own risk. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY SORT INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACCESSING A THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE OR ANY THIRD-PARTY CONTENT, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES.
- You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless, Minted Labs Inc., its affiliates, and each of its and its affiliates employees, contractors, directors, suppliers, agents, and representatives from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys fees and other legal costs, that arise from or relate to (i) your use or misuse of the Site; (ii) violation of these Terms; (iii) infringement by you, or any third party using your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity; or (iv) any User Content you submitted. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will assist and cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is a material we will provide at least 15 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. By continuing to access or use the Site after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use the Site.
- If you disagree with the terms of this agreement, then you may cancel your order without penalty if it is within 7 days of placing it. We will only accept such cancellations by emailing email@example.com within 7 days of your order being placed. All emails regarding cancellations that are time-stamped beyond 7 days will have any NRD payments held.
- NRDs cannot be transferred to a different product or used as payment on any other order.
- Once an item is canceled and NRD is held, that item cannot be reinstated on the order unless a new NRD is paid for.
- NRDs may be refunded upon cancellation if the product arrival date goes beyond 90 days of the posted estimated arrival date located on the product page of each item.